Our Last Chalk Lettering Class Completely SOLD OUT - So we have added another
WHEN LETTERS BECOME ART!
A CHALK LETTERING & MODERN CALLIGRAPHY CLASS ,
Taught by Chalked Up Charm’s founder,
WHERE: Highland Yard
WHEN: Saturday, October 26
TIME: 12:00 – 2:00 PM
COST: $75 (includes lunch from American Way Market)
All materials for the workshop will be provided and you will leave with your personal chalk lettering starter kit, plus the inspiration and know-how to continue your hand lettering practice at home. What you'll get (and keep):
- 2 hours of personalized workshop instruction
- Chalk lettering starter kit
- Modern Calligraphy sample sheets
- Tracing paper + practice paper
- Boxed Lunch from the award-winning American Way Market
- You will leave with a beautiful, fall-themed chalk art project
It’s FALL, Y’all!
Come celebrate the season (and cooler weather!) with us for a few hours under our outdoor pavilion, and get inspired by a fun afternoon of learning the relaxing, and very therapeutic art of hand lettering.
In this class, you will learn how to:
- Draw simple illustrations and embellishments to complement your lettering
- Write out words and phrases in three basic lettering styles
- Design, finish and polish a fall-themed chalk art project with shadows and dimension
We will dive into basic lettering styles and Lisa will teach you her top lettering tips & tricks to make your work look fabulous!
By the end of this class, you’ll have the skills to create your own style of lettered art for chalk boards, menu boards, home or office décor, gift tags, cards, or even an upcoming wedding! The possibilities are endless!
Come join us in this fun, laid back environment as we learn the ins and outs of modern hand lettering! This workshop requires no prior experience and is great for beginners.
Pre-registration is necessary to reserve your spot, and seats are limited. All workshop sales are final- no refunds or exchanges. Ticket sales will end 24 hours prior to workshop.